Saturday, January 29, 2011

While I Was At The Market

Saturday is my Mercato Centrale@BGC, selling day.  That is the newest weekend organic market in Metro Manila, located beside Bonifacio High Street and Serendra.

I knew too that Mag Agri Tayo will show today, the 1st of the series of instructional segments we will assist Mag Agri Tayo with.  The market makes me forget...and I got surprised when we were bombarded with texts that really gave super positive feedbacks.  

Yesterday Mag Agri Tayo told me that what we shot was too long for one episode (which was supposed to cover Azolla, FPJ and OHN) but was too short for two.  So, on Monday, we shoot again to make up for the 2nd episode for February  5, Saturday, Channel 4, 9am.

That will still be a market day for me....so watch it ahead of me...before they send me my copy :)

Let us know what topics you want to listen to and watch :)

No comments:

Post a Comment