Sunday, October 03, 2010

A Naturella Farm Store

What does the name imply?  Any images brought forward?  Like it?

I think the readers of this blog will get the thought right away.  A natural farm produce and supply store.  Well, I HOPE it did get that message to the initiated!  If not, then how can I make the point to the unknowing market.

Been playing on my mind for a store brought by the spin off from Sunshine Chicken, our natural farming, safe food, our advocacy on chemical free farming.  Registered Organika a while back, but it wasn't really me.  Plus timing, and events didn't jive.  Still I knew I was going to do it.  Prepared our glass door chillers, designed the look in my mind...

Telenovelas...Cinderella, fairy godmothers, taray Cruellas, natural farming, always had the penchant for clean clear names (as a college student, I idolized THE BEER STORE name)...A Naturella Farm Store flashed! 

I know the look of my logo.  A Filipino Farmer Fairy Godmother! 

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment