Sunday, June 13, 2010

Will You?

Who do you think will wear these on their feet? I will, for an obvious reason :)

99.99% of the time, I am in Crocs. Even my wedges are Crocs. I swear by the comfort and have them in several styles. When I find one style I want, I get it in several colors. The rest of the .01% of the time, I am in rubber boots in very playful designs, for farm visits. Even colorful, they are most comfortable as they have arch supports.

Today, I went by a branch at Bonifacio High Street to look for some new styles as it can get boring when I look at my feet. The moment I entered, I saw the Sun shining. It was part of the limited edition for the World Cup and the Sun design was for Argentina.

No second thoughts for me. Asked for my size immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment