Sunday, October 25, 2009

Garden To Benefit

I was glad that I paid attention to Zac Sarian's announcement today over the radio. During breakfast before Agri Kapihan, he talked about stalls open and if I wanted to get one....we can duplicate the alliance of Agrilink and we can go side by side :)

YES...sure! This will be an exciting garden show for us to explore and learn from the free seminars. Get schedule here.. "Gardening for a Better Environment"

While Zac and I were selecting our spots, some of our friends at Kaunlaran sa Agrikultura also got booths. We all laughed at us having a Friends' Pavilion :)

November 20-30, Quezon Memorial Circle, East Ave Gate. Near the restaurants and parking lot. I noted ingress at November 14...maybe that gives us more time there.

We will have the day old chicks, ready to slaughter, dressed Sunshines and our ready to eat products.

No comments:

Post a Comment