Thursday, March 26, 2009

Summer Work

I get inquiries for on the job trainings and summer jobs. Mostly we get it through text and I have 90% ignored it because I feel that the request commands some respect and text messages are not the proper venue for it :)

Last week I got an email, from a Benguet State University student. I gave it a thought because:

1) we have had very good experience with our employees from BSU
2) our market has consistently grown in the Benguet, Mt. Province area
3) we need to educate people on the benefits of grass fed chickens
4) if she learns from us, even just a little...that knowledge will benefit all, as she may echo it

What will I give her to do? Store brooding. That is a far more difficult job, than ordinary brooding in farms. Merits a separate topic to discuss :)

Because we are taking her in...we will be open to the idea now of accepting students who want to learn from us.

No comments:

Post a Comment