Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Ingress 8th Philfoodex

Rushing today. Got a new freezer for show, went to Megamall earlier than my ingress crew, prepared invoices and shipping permits.

I was stumbling with my tarps and signboard and my ingress maleta from valet parking to the 2nd floor. By the time I was going up to the 3rd floor, I got the hang of things. Practice and experience makes you know what angle to step etc :)

Since I was alone initially and knew that even if my crew came, they will still fumble with my new signs. Sat, quietly and looked for familar Centrex boys faces. Saw one....and ran after him. He was glad to see me too.

You like it?

1 comment:

  1. Thank you again hilda...am in the middle of dealines now for my magazine article and appreciate you motivating words.

    ReplyDelete