Saturday, December 08, 2007

Traffic Of December

My first stop today was to visit the dealer in Alabang. Pleasant chitchat because we haven't seen each other in a long time.

Destined to exit Bicutan, I missed it and ended up in the Skyway! That brought me to Magallanes. I ended up using SLEX because of the traffic and excited Bicutan again from Southbound this time :)

Did some chatting at AANI FTI with women who bought ready to slaughter Sunshines, exchanging recipes and cooking times. I could have stayed the whole day.

Had to run to Cainta as we ran out of some injectables for our stores.

Traffic was terrible!!! From Cainta, I opted to go to Antipolo and pass thru Marcos Hway, rather than go back the route of Ortigas.

No cause of traffic, but it is everywhere.....I guess last days of BER.

No comments:

Post a Comment