Sunday, December 30, 2007

Camera

Last Friday, we went to Tagaytay as a client was loading January 02, 2008.

We were busy that day, but spur of the moment, we decided to make a quick trip.

Lunch time saw us at Cafe Lupe. Sarapppppppppppp ng Crispy Binagoongan. That made me buy the next day at AANI FTI, ingredients that inspired me to make a similar dish. But a pronto one. Like instead of the lechon kawali, I bought Lapid's Chicharon with laman and just balat :) For toppings, I got green mangoes, wansoy, lasona (the small red onions), tomatoes, red eggs and ginisang bagoong.

That lunch detoured me from my topic....burp.

I took pictures of the forestlike setting. Perfect to do it as I won't be with the delivery on January 02, plus it won't photograph well as it will be evening.

When I was reviewing pictures, they were overexposed! Can that happen to a digicam? Photos taken indoors and night time were ok. It is when taking pics outdoors that the camera decides to sit down and pout.

I got myself a camera that clicks that night :)

So....I think I make that trip to Tagaytay and since I am with a car color coding on Wednesdays, I spend the time there until I reach the 10am start of the window to enter Metro Manila. Great time to try another restaurant and take my pictures too :)

That is January 01 late evening delivery actually....see....We can't wait for 2008 to start as we can't let go of 2007 yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment